About Forum of Nurses in Advanced Practice
Upcoming FNAP Meetings & Locations:
October 16, 2010 - General Meeting and CE Program. TIME: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. TOPIC: "New Horizons for Treating Osteoarthritis When Old Algorithms Fail: The Next Generation of Treatment Options for a New Generation of Patients" and PLANNED SPEAKER: Dr. Robert Kayal. LOCATION: Kraft Center, Paramus
** New Jersey State Nurses Association is accredited as an approved provider of Continuing Nursing Education by the American Nurses Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation
St. Peter's University Hospital (click for directions)
New Jersey State Nurses Association (click for directions)
Tropicana Resort & Casino Hotel (click for directions)
Holiday Inn in Tinton Falls (click for directions)
Kraft Center in Paramus (click for directions)
Educational Calendar (click for other CE offerings)
- Enhance the roles of Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists in the delivery of primary health, acute and long term care.
- Provide educational opportunities for the professional growth and development of nurses in advanced practice.
- Foster networking opportunities among members.
- Encourage interdisciplinary collaboration with other professional groups.
- Promote activities which enhance the visibility of the Nurse Practitioner's and Clinical Nurse Specialist's roles in New Jersey.
- Educate and promote advanced practice nurses as health care policy makers.